As 2010 comes to a close, we’ve been reflecting on the ways that AdWords and online advertising as a whole have evolved over the past year. From the launch of new search ad formats on Google.com to Search Funnel reports that illustrate search behavior leading up to a sale, 2010 saw a number of new developments that we hope have made AdWords an even more powerful and effective way to reach your customers.Here are 10 of our favorite new ad innovations from 2010:
- AdWords Campaign Experiments: Experiment with bid, keyword, ad group and placement changes, then measure how they impact your campaign performance.
- Search Funnels: Understand the Google.com search ad click and impression behavior leading up to a conversion.
- Product Ads: Highlight your most relevant products with pictures and prices directly on the search results page with Product Listing Ads and Product Extensions.
- AdWords Call Metrics: Include a Google Voice phone number in ads that appear on Google.com, and measure the number of phone calls generated by your AdWords campaigns.
- Click-to-call Phone Extensions: Make it easier for potential customers to reach you by including a clickable phone number in ads that appear on mobile phones with full Internet browsers.
- Display Campaign Optimizer: Save time and increase conversions on the Google Display Network with this new automatic bidding and targeting tool.
- Enhanced CPC: A bidding option that automatically adjusts the Max CPC bids that you’ve set based on the likelihood that your ad will convert, leading to more conversions and higher profit.
- Broad Match Modifier: A keyword match type giving you more potential traffic than phrase match with comparable ROI.
- AdWords Automated Rules: Save time by scheduling automatic changes to your AdWords account based on criteria that you specify.
- Remarketing: Show your ads to users who’ve previously visited your website as they browse sites across the Google Display Network.
You’ll always find the latest features at Google Ad Innovations, a place to explore new Google advertising technologies, watch short video demos, and try out select new tools. We have even more in store for 2011 and look forward to sharing these innovations with you soon!via http://adwords.blogspot.com
- Las Palabras Claves más Caras en Google AdWords #LeccionesAdWords http://t.co/4TSd9BOxh15 10 minutes ago
- Alemanes, Ingleses, Españoles, Americanos y Argentinos. http://t.co/QLLmO9UUv25 38 minutes ago
- Why The Latest AdWords Interface Changes Are Amazing - bit.ly/1eSNQPK #LeccionesAdWords5 1 hour ago